Featured Post

1100 Playwright Interviews

1100 Playwright Interviews A Sean Abley Rob Ackerman E.E. Adams Johnna Adams Liz Duffy Adams Tony Adams David Adjmi Keith Josef Adkins Nicc...

Stageplays.com

Jul 7, 2007

retreat in MA

I've been outlining a screenplay all week. i was
hoping to have it done monday but it stretches on and
on as i reject previous plot points and search for
missing plot points. I'm getting to know the
characters and gradually the story is coming into
focus but I'm so impatient to start writing it I can't
stand it. Maybe by the end of the day I'll be close
enough to just start banging it out.

Frustrating. Still a couple important things missing.
And i clarify one character and then my main
character is all of a sudden getting lost. arrgh.
I'll get there.

No comments: